Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Labeling Speed:||Max. 60 Pieces / Min||Labeling Accuracy:||±0.5mm|
|Label Size:||Max. 200mm (L) *100mm (W), Min.15mm(L)*20mm(W)||Printing Resolution:||203Dpi, 300Dpi|
|Max. Width:||110mm||Communication Port:||RS232, RS485, USB, Ethernet|
Optional Zebra Label Printer / Barcode Printing Machine For Logistic System
1. Combined the thermal transfer printing and labeling, it is used to print and apply the labels with variable information.
2. It is used in all kinds of automatic production lines and logistic systems.
1. The thermal printing technology provides clear and beautiful printing.
2. Printing information can be varied flexibly.
3. No need for preprinted and decrease the cost storage.
4. Optional Zebra printer or printer engine can be used according to the customers' needs.
5. Different labeling methods including air driven, air blown, corner and direct labeling which can meet the labeling requirement for different applications.
6. The machine can be controlled via the Ethernet or other devices in the network so that the printing information can be delivered conveniently.
7. Intelligent label control and error warning functions.
8. Stand alone bracket makes the adjustment or movement easy and suitable for substrates with different height.
|Labeling Speed||Max. 60 pieces / Min (Depends on label and products size)|
|Labeling position||Top, side, back and bottom with special mechanical hands|
|Label Size||Max. 200mm (L) ×100mm (W), Min.15mm(L)×20mm(W)|
|Printing information||Text, batch code, date, pattern, Barcode, 2D code, etc.|
|Printing resolution||203Dpi, 300Dpi|
|Communication port||RS232, RS485, USB, Ethernet|
|Power and power supply||220VAC, 50Hz, 400W|
|Dimensions||1300mm (L)×1000mm (W)×1600mm (H)|